This is the week where we made our biggest gains on the track. A friend of mine and I went and rode a couple of other pump tracks to see if we could identify why our track wasn't feeling right. What we concluded was that rollers 1-3 didn't flow because they flattened out in between. You can see from some of the side views that we dug out the flat ground which made the rollers flow from one to another.
We also added rollers 4 and 5 after berm 1. At this point, we were attempting to create a small loop track just to get a ride able circuit.
P.S. this was also the weekend I bought a new Fit bike.
You can see the pile of dirt in the background which I used for the track.
This is also when I started to heavily use water.