Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pump Track - June 23, 2012

After riding the 3 original rollers (known as rollers 1, 2, 3) and the berm, we figured out the shape of the rollers needed some work.  This weekend was spent giving the rollers more flow.  We also removed roller 1 completely and rebuilt it due to the original roller having a lot of broken down cement in it.

1 comment:

  1. For the sevens to be energetic, you should play each cash per play. Some video machines work like this, but those get their separate part. To learn more about trendy slot machines, including methods to extend your possibilities of winning, check out at|try} the links on the next page. There are dozens of different payout 카지노사이트 methods utilized in slot machines. In one of the easiest designs, a jackpot is detected by measuring the depth of notches in the discs that drive the reels. For simplicity's sake, we'll a glance at|have a glance at} this kind of payout system in a bare-bones slot machine.